Easy-to-Use Complaint Procedure Guide
We appreciate and value feedback on your experiences with our products and services.
- Complaint Logging Channels:
- Call our Complaint Unit on 17587400.
- Call our Call Centre on 80008288.
- Visit any of our branches and speak to any front-disk staff or to the department's manager.
- Acknowledgment and Response to Complaints:
- We acknowledge via SMS/Email within the same day of receipt of customer written complaints.
- Please obtain a complaint reference number from the person handling the complaint.
- We will update you on the status of your complaint by calling you and/or send you an SMS on the contact number provided, within one week.
- We will keep you informed of the expected timeframe for resolution of your complaint.
- Escalation Channels:
- To the department's manager
- If more than 7 days from the date of your complaint has passed and you haven’t received an update on your complaint, or in the unlikely event that you are dissatisfied with the final response you have received.
- If the above resolution is not satisfactory, you may take your grievance to the Compliance Directorate, Central Bank of Bahrain within 30 calendar days from the date of the company’s response.
- Complaint Resolution Satisfaction:
- We may contact you to obtain your valuable feedback on the complaint resolution process. Your feedback is highly valued and will provide us with inputs to improve our service levels.
Should you wish to provide any suggestions, you may also write to us on CBNL@bnhgroup.com