Easy-to-Use Complaint Procedure Guide
We appreciate and value feedback on your experiences with our products and services.
- Complaint Logging Channels:
- Acknowledgment and Response to Complaints:
We acknowledge via SMS/Email within the same day of receipt of customer’s written complaints for non-life insurance policies, and within 5 business days for life insurance policies.
Please obtain a complaint reference number from the person handling the complaint.
We will update you on the status of your complaint by calling you and/or send you an SMS on the contact number provided. Status updates will be shared within one week of receiving non-life insurance policies complaints, and with a maximum period of two weeks for life insurance policies.
We will keep you informed of the expected timeframe for resolution of your complaint.
- Escalation Channels:
To the department’s manager.
You may escalate your complaint, if more than one week of your non-life insurance policy complaint or two weeks for life policy complaint have passed and you have not received an update on your complaint, or in the unlikely event that you are dissatisfied with the final response you have received.
If the above resolution is not satisfactory, and within 30 calendar days from the date of the company’s response, you may approach one of the followings:
- Raise compliant through the CBB Website
- Raise compliant through National Application (Tawasul).
- Submit compliant by hand to the CBB building.
- Complaint Resolution Satisfaction:
- We may contact you to obtain your valuable feedback on the complaint resolution process. Your feedback is highly valued and will provide us with inputs to improve our service levels.
Should you wish to provide any suggestions, you may also write to us on CBNL@bnhgroup.com